Leotard Critique #2: Texas Dreams girls
While the basic design of this leotard is not my favorite, it is passable. As you can see in the top two photos, for some reason some girls had a nude fabric top while others have a black, un-backed mesh top. I don’t like either version, neither is flattering on any of the girls. While I like that the gold mystique is a rarely seen color, I think it made the leotards seem a tad flat against all the skin tone.
In the bottom picture of Bailie Key, you can see my edited version. I turned the top white and the bodice into a pewter color to complement the white. This gives the leotard some dimension and the girls who had the nude top would no longer look like they were competing in a strapless leotard.
- medicating-maniacs likes this
- calmunderthestars likes this
- marissa-directioner16 likes this
- stone-faced-sunset likes this
- lovegymnastics04 likes this
- its-a-gymnast-thing reblogged this from wats-good-gabby
- gymcoffeetawk likes this
- kiwigymnast16 reblogged this from wats-good-gabby
- vaginasinapaperbag likes this
- wats-good-gabby reblogged this from alxblack17 and added:
- alxblack17 posted this